BrainFinance is a leading financial technology company providing responsible and constructive credit solutions to consumers. We are redefining access to credit with our revolutionary technology that uses machine learning and automation capabilities to deliver better, simpler financial services to everyone.
We are looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to develop and implement strategic initiatives to maximize site traffic through search channel optimization. You’ll assist in building the strategy, roadmap, and execution of key SEO product initiatives for one of Canada’s top lending solutions.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about achieving business goals through optimizing site and code to rank and drive qualified traffic. You must have deep technical knowledge, SEO best practices, and can be a bridge between engineering and marketing to implement best practices.
The Marketing team at Brain Finance works to expand the value and customer base of our business through rapid, data-informed experimentation.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and execute the SEO roadmap for a lending and credit product;
- Formulate short and long-term SEO strategies that address business objectives to improve search rankings, organic traffic, and leads generated;
- Perform comprehensive keyword research and suggest on-page/off-page optimizations to improve organic search rankings;
- Generate compelling content ideas, oversee content development, and use content marketing, outreach, and link-building strategies to improve brand visibility and obtain quality backlinks from reputable sites;
- Conduct SEO audits and quarterly competitive analysis on keywords, rankings, backlinks, and audience share;
- Develop keyword strategies for new and existing audiences;
- Identify and implement technical optimizations related to indexability, structured markup, site speed improvements, broken links, and more to achieve flawless core vitals, mobile usability and page experience stats;
- Continuously improve website user experience for better conversion by increasing click-through rates (CTR) from search engine results pages, increasing page views and time spent on site, and increasing lead conversion rate;
- Ability to work closely with developers to identify issues and implement technical SEO changes;
- Capable of dissecting data and interpreting trends, providing recommendations and developing strategies;
- Track and report on SEO performance.
- Highly organized and self-motivated with a high level of initiative;
- You are customer-obsessed and are always looking for ways to improve the user experience;
- You’re an analytical, metrics-driven thinker who is deeply empathetic and leads with a user-centered approach;
- You’re a team player and work well with other business units to build solutions that continuously deliver value;
- You challenge the status quo and are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience (aka you live to make complex things simple).
What You’ll Be Bringing to The Team:
- 3 to 5 years' experience in advanced SEO. You are an SEO subject matter expert with an advanced understanding of ranking factors, algorithms, and best practices;
- Able to meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities;
- Strong problem-solving skills, a growth-minded marketer who is proactive, creative, willing to be challenged, detail-oriented, responsible, organized, and motivated;
- Proven track record of improving SERP ranking, growing organic search traffic, client base and revenue;
- Content strategy skills with experience in content creation and distribution to build inbound links;
- Solid understanding of website architecture and best practices;
- Experience managing large-scale SEO programs across technical SEO as well as on and off-site content;
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and platforms, such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google Tag Manager;
- As we provide the majority of our services in 7 provinces in Canada, the candidate must be able to communicate effectively in English to fulfill their duties.
What We Offer:
- Health & Dental Insurance;
- Virtual Healthcare Program;
- RRSP contribution;
- Flexibility to work remotely from Montreal or at our office headquarters!
- Day off on your Birthday!
- Commuter Benefits (Bixi, Opus);
- Team building, 5 to 7 PM networking and office activities;
- Office Perks (fresh fruits, snacks, games and relaxation spaces);
- Paid training subscription tools;
- Sports Wellness Program.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
Schedule: 8-hour shift.
Ability to commute/relocate: Montréal, QC, reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required).
BrainFinance is hiring!